Saturday, May 14, 2011

Meal Plan for the Week of 05/16

This week I am working in the office, not from home. Managing it all is sure to make me a little more stressed... but heck, if you know me you know stress is my middle name, even when it doesn't have to be.

Monday
We'll be dining on leftovers from Saturday and Sunday (delicious chicken enchiladas in my easy enchilada sauce and BBQ chicken, green beans, cornbread and potatoes as cooked by the husband).
Tuesday
Crock pot roast pork
Rice and beans
Salad
Yeast Rolls

Wednesday
Sloppy Joes
Scalloped Potatoes
Carrot Sticks

Thursday
Homemade Pizzas
Salad

Friday
Chicken & Broccoli casserole

Saturday
We'll be at a spring somewhere enjoying the day, and we'll eat out as a family.

Sunday
Fish on the grill. Some variation of fish on the grill. We'll see what looks good at the market and go from there. I am guessing mango, pineapple and other tasty fresh fruits will be involved, possibly some rice. Loving my husbands new love of his grill. He's quite the cook these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment